full of extreme awesomeness and nonstop coolness
bwahahahahahaahahah. One picture truly does say it all. I have my version of this, but it's a hole (with vodka in it.)Happy MM!
LOL Love it Kym... It says it all, topped nicely by the crossed arms and firm stance.
Very funny. I'm hoping humans start taking the bags OFF in 2010.Happy mute Monday!
LMAO, that's brilliant! Happy MM and have a great Christmas x
Who are you, the unknown comic? BwahahaAnd I have a joke about women with bags on their heads but it doesn't seem appropriate. Things will get better - in 3 years.Happy MM!
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's Farm no more, either.
Good afternoon Kym,Your the first laugh I've had all day, Thank!Have a Happy Solstice!
heheheh! oh so very true! happy mute monday!
Happy MM! Please don't drive with a bag over your head though!
HA!!!! BEST. ONE. YET.Seriously. I love this. You rock. Here's to a better year coming.....
grrrrrrrrrrrrrherhhahahha!Merry Christmas KYM!!!
Howl!!Merry Christmas Baby Girl!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!! xoxo.
Merry Christmas! Enjoy it (I'll be traveling near Ada for part of it).
Post a Comment
14 comments:
bwahahahahahaahahah.
One picture truly does say it all. I have my version of this, but it's a hole (with vodka in it.)
Happy MM!
LOL Love it Kym... It says it all, topped nicely by the crossed arms and firm stance.
Very funny. I'm hoping humans start taking the bags OFF in 2010.
Happy mute Monday!
LMAO, that's brilliant! Happy MM and have a great Christmas x
Who are you, the unknown comic? Bwahaha
And I have a joke about women with bags on their heads but it doesn't seem appropriate. Things will get better - in 3 years.
Happy MM!
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's Farm no more, either.
Good afternoon Kym,
Your the first laugh I've had all day, Thank!
Have a Happy Solstice!
heheheh! oh so very true! happy mute monday!
Happy MM! Please don't drive with a bag over your head though!
HA!!!!
BEST. ONE. YET.
Seriously. I love this. You rock. Here's to a better year coming.....
grrrrrrrrrrrrrherhhahahha!
Merry Christmas KYM!!!
Howl!!
Merry Christmas Baby Girl!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!! xoxo.
Merry Christmas! Enjoy it (I'll be traveling near Ada for part of it).
Post a Comment