Kissing poodles (!!) Robo bug Mad crab Chinese Foo Dog having a nap Two princesses kissing an artichoke Helmet/crown for an alien princess on a mission to take over Bergdorfs
1. 2 poodles kissing. 2. a bug on a windshield. 3. The national emblem of the land of Seahorse. 4. A couple of bacteria making a Valentine. 5. A royal crest. 6. An ink blot.
11 comments:
I see that there's definately a genetic connection between you and Pamokc! Grrrherhahahahahhahaha. Blogjynx!
Happy Mute Monday.
bwahahahahah. Troll stole my line!
I see a Mother-Daughter Team that breaks my heart. xoxoxo.
Great minds, that's all I'm sayin'.
P.S. The first one looks like poodles to me.
I don't get it....
.
.
.
.
Just kidding! Great MM!
Freud would have a field day with you two. The first pic does look like two poodles - kissing. Is that wrong?
Happy MM!
Kissing poodles (!!)
Robo bug
Mad crab
Chinese Foo Dog having a nap
Two princesses kissing an artichoke
Helmet/crown for an alien princess on a mission to take over Bergdorfs
Happy Mute Monday!
Giggle
Like Your take on the theme, but how do they look in digital plots ?
Happy MM!
Good evening Kym,
OK here you go:
1. 2 poodles kissing.
2. a bug on a windshield.
3. The national emblem of the land of Seahorse.
4. A couple of bacteria making a Valentine.
5. A royal crest.
6. An ink blot.
Now figure those out;)
Happy Mute Monday!
uh..oaky, this is scary. Jes' came from Pam's an, ah...well reckon we know now why y'all gits along so well!!
Hapy belated MM!
Great idea. I'm terrible at seeing anything with ink blots. lol. Happy belated.
Post a Comment