There was this Christmas movie I used to watch as a kid, and I can't find it. Babes in Toyland. It had Drew Berrymore and Keanu Reeves. I'd love to see it again, and I don't even mind buying it, but I haven't seen it at the local Best Buy. Oh well. Maybe I can find Gremlins instead. I know it's not your typical Christmas movie, but it's still a classic!
I still don't know what is wrong with my computer. Right now, I'm on a borrowed laptop at the moment. (shout out to my mom.) It's making me bananas. I have a good internet connection, I can log on to my yahoo messenger and have a live conversation. BUT - I can't open a web page. I get the message that "this page can not be displayed." I'm ready to take the dang thing to the driveway and back over it. I've done everything I can think of to do to get it fixed. It hates me. Any computer peeps out in bloggerville who can provide ideas about what to do??
These are the best 17 seconds of my life.
I've been doing Zumba classes at the YMCA and it's the most enjoyable way to exercise I've ever tried. I go 3 times a week with my good friend Jenny. It's good for me to workout with someone else because I won't talk myself out of going when I know someone is waiting on me to show up. It's really fun, and you ladies (and some of you guys) should try it out.
This Blog needs more readers. Maybe it will get her to post more.
I'm really excited to have Christmas dinner at my house with my mom and stepdad. I've got some really great new dish ideas to try out. I'm pretty sure I'll come out looking like a cooking genius. I don't want to spoil it by posting about it now, but I'll do a post menu to share the greatness.
Is there a funnier movie than Caddy Shack? I really don't think so.
I'll be back for Mute Monday. Until then, happy Friday and happy weekend!
9 comments:
Are you watching "Behind the Making of Caddyshack"? It is on the TV right now! P.S. Does oven timing need to take place? Meaning who cooks what when?
yes and yes!
No, there is nothing funnier than Caddyshack.
BTW, go to IMDB.com and enter your movie. It looks like it's on TV this weekend; USA Channel, Dec. 12th.
and do not destroy your Mother's laptop!
I was wrong, the CW and I'm going to tivo it! Thanks.
There's nothing more frustrating than computer problems. Grrr . . . hope you get them sorted out soon enough. And yeah, a workout friend is always a good thing because you can keep each other honest, and this time of year, exercise is a great stress release from the mess of the holidays. Finally, it would be hard to argue against Caddyshack . . . "If I kill all the golfers, they'll lock me up and throw away the key."
Have a good weekend.
Kym, what better way to start my day than with a little nothing. And, I'm going to receive total consciousness on my death bed, so I'v got that going for me.
I read recently that most (70%??) of Laptops will go bad within the first 3 years.
I love that YouTube clip of that kitten. So cute. And I don't even like cats all that much.
Gee but thats a cool name you have there...
Kym W
Post a Comment