I hope the first picture was a touchdown because a second later was probably painful. But I guess if you get in to the end zone, you don't feel the pain. Happy MM!
Just the "touch" one would anticipate from a rabid sports fan! I bet you have perfected a personal victory dance to celebrate each touchdown your teams achieve! Fun way to do the meme ...have a great Monday. When do you start that new job?
Auntie: Gracias, chica! I know ya’ll gators are happy. We Sooners are pouty.
Trolly: yeah, yeah. Rub it in some more, ay?
Mommy: I don’t wanna talk about Saturday. I’m not quite over a Hail Mary pass on a 2nd down with 45 seconds left. But first day of the job was wonderful!
Boxie: I do indeed. I wish I could find a girls league. I’d sign up in a heartbeat!
Minnow: Me either. My Fantasy league is a joke right now. :/
Buzz: It was one of the most exciting TD photos I found.
Vixen: I think so too!
Fishy: Sports fanatic, more like! My touchdown victory dance is pretty much jumping up and down and screaming and hollering as loud as I can. I don’t dance much, because I have the “white girl rhythm.”
Moi: I cringed too. And hollered. And demanded that Kevin Wilson be fired. But they don’t listen to me.
K9: I AM fun to go to the games with! If you’re ever in town during a home game, I’ll treat you! You’ll love it! And heck yes we tailgate! It’s funny, because we sort of consider ourselves to be “southern.” I suppose in actuality we’re mid- western. But that just sounds weird.
Methinks it's fair that you consider yourselves more Southern than Mid-Western. Heck, some people in Missouri and most people in Kentucky consider themselves Southern and they're WAY North of y'all.
Obviously there were no highlights of the Nebraska game pictured here. Sorry. Ha. Couldn't help myself . . . tried to watch some of that game when I got back from 'The Men Who Stare at Goats' and had to turn it off - too painful to watch. Jones has to get better next year . . .
13 comments:
HA!!!!
Wow, Kymical, youse jes' TOO cleavah this time--TOUCHDOWN, indeed, says a happy Gator.
Happy MM!
Touchdowns are cool but they're best when they come with a....
CHOMP!
Happy Mute Monday!
An atrocious lack of touchdowns this past Saturday. But the Cowboys prevailed! Happy MM and happy first day on the job on Monday. Keep me posted!
bwahahahahahhahahaha. No, I expected this. :-) You really, really love your football. Happy MM!
I didn't see enough touchdowns on Sunday night. Well, at least not from my team. Ugh.
I hope the first picture was a touchdown because a second later was probably painful. But I guess if you get in to the end zone, you don't feel the pain.
Happy MM!
Wow that first one is just AMAZING! happyMondy!
Just the "touch" one would anticipate from a rabid sports fan!
I bet you have perfected a personal victory dance to celebrate each touchdown your teams achieve! Fun way to do the meme ...have a great Monday. When do you start that new job?
Hah! Good one! Sorry 'bout the game. We watched. And cringed. Next time.
oh, but of course! so very you. you would be SO fun to go to a game with. i bet you do a bangin tail gate. or is that a southern thing? happy MM!
Auntie: Gracias, chica! I know ya’ll gators are happy. We Sooners are pouty.
Trolly: yeah, yeah. Rub it in some more, ay?
Mommy: I don’t wanna talk about Saturday. I’m not quite over a Hail Mary pass on a 2nd down with 45 seconds left. But first day of the job was wonderful!
Boxie: I do indeed. I wish I could find a girls league. I’d sign up in a heartbeat!
Minnow: Me either. My Fantasy league is a joke right now. :/
Buzz: It was one of the most exciting TD photos I found.
Vixen: I think so too!
Fishy: Sports fanatic, more like! My touchdown victory dance is pretty much jumping up and down and screaming and hollering as loud as I can. I don’t dance much, because I have the “white girl rhythm.”
Moi: I cringed too. And hollered. And demanded that Kevin Wilson be fired. But they don’t listen to me.
K9: I AM fun to go to the games with! If you’re ever in town during a home game, I’ll treat you! You’ll love it! And heck yes we tailgate! It’s funny, because we sort of consider ourselves to be “southern.” I suppose in actuality we’re mid- western. But that just sounds weird.
Methinks it's fair that you consider yourselves more Southern than Mid-Western. Heck, some people in Missouri and most people in Kentucky consider themselves Southern and they're WAY North of y'all.
Obviously there were no highlights of the Nebraska game pictured here. Sorry. Ha. Couldn't help myself . . . tried to watch some of that game when I got back from 'The Men Who Stare at Goats' and had to turn it off - too painful to watch. Jones has to get better next year . . .
Post a Comment