Anyhoooooo.... I like the direction you took - if nothing else you posted some very cool pictures and actually made me a think a bit about what you were thinking.... this is why I enjoy Mute Monday. :-)
I'd love to visit Italy. And not because a friend once told me that some of the hottest girls he's ever seen would just come up and proposition him. Ok, maybe that's one of my reasons after all.
Bwahahahahaha to Heff. Good one. Actually, lots of things were brewing in the Dark Ages. Incredible architecture was one of them. Happy Post Mute Monday! Come on by, I got music on my brain again.
12 comments:
Google is fouling me tonight!
Anyhoooooo.... I like the direction you took - if nothing else you posted some very cool pictures and actually made me a think a bit about what you were thinking.... this is why I enjoy Mute Monday. :-)
I'd love to visit Italy. And not because a friend once told me that some of the hottest girls he's ever seen would just come up and proposition him. Ok, maybe that's one of my reasons after all.
Heck no---it is not lame--really good, akshully.
Dark ages not so Dark, after all--just look at the evidence.
Happy MM!
OMG, I'll take a return trip right now. Most fabulous place I've been. Happy MM babygirl!
Wondrous pics. They built to last back in the day. Happy Mute Monday!
Nice work. I finally got to go to Rome a few years ago, and it was excellent. Great pics you found. Happy MM.
Clever take Kym! Happy MM
Beautiful. Such incredible and impressive work.
happyMONDAY!
Very nice! You did well - it was not an easy theme.
happy Mute Monday.
Something tells me this post wasn't built in a day....
Bwahahahahaha to Heff. Good one. Actually, lots of things were brewing in the Dark Ages. Incredible architecture was one of them. Happy Post Mute Monday! Come on by, I got music on my brain again.
Post a Comment