full of extreme awesomeness and nonstop coolness
I never realized all of those things happend in April. Glad the month (and this outrage topic) is almost over.Happy MM!
I still have a problem looking at the destruction. :-( My heart still goes out to you all."happy" MM.
Sad stuff. Some people think the whole April thing started in 1985 with the ATF raid on The Sword of the Lord group in Arkansas. "Happy" Mute Monday.
Yep, that Arkansas thing is what the junior high boys were talking about that day I picked you up after the OKC bombing. Ack. Horrible.
My daughter's birthday is the same as Waco and Oklahoma City. My youngest son's birthday is on September 11. I keep saying the middle child's birthday is bound to be the date of the next major incident. I really hope I'm wrong about that.
Mercy!That last--the V Tech thang still is so incomprehensible--I mean how the counselors already knew that kid was disturbed. Sorry fer these hideous memories. They IS an outrage.
April is the cruelest month, unfortunately.
Outrage for sure . . . brutal stuff & it will always be so.
So sad mute monday......
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I never realized all of those things happend in April. Glad the month (and this outrage topic) is almost over.
Happy MM!
I still have a problem looking at the destruction. :-( My heart still goes out to you all.
"happy" MM.
Sad stuff. Some people think the whole April thing started in 1985 with the ATF raid on The Sword of the Lord group in Arkansas.
"Happy" Mute Monday.
Yep, that Arkansas thing is what the junior high boys were talking about that day I picked you up after the OKC bombing. Ack. Horrible.
My daughter's birthday is the same as Waco and Oklahoma City. My youngest son's birthday is on September 11. I keep saying the middle child's birthday is bound to be the date of the next major incident. I really hope I'm wrong about that.
Mercy!
That last--the V Tech thang still is so incomprehensible--I mean how the counselors already knew that kid was disturbed.
Sorry fer these hideous memories. They IS an outrage.
April is the cruelest month, unfortunately.
Outrage for sure . . . brutal stuff & it will always be so.
So sad mute monday......
Post a Comment