Can I just say that this season of 24 is going sooooo much better than last season. I blame the retarded writer's strike for the boring, lame-o season 7.Anyway - I am so glad that Jack is back and is as bad-ass as ever. I am also glad that Tony is back and is not such a baddie after all.
Although - any true follower of 24 knows that the plot can turn any direction at any time - and after last night, I had a gut feeling that Tony may not be the reformed citizen that he has let Jack believe he is. Something was fishy...
I do think that this new president, Allison Taylor, is a tool. I understand that she has had a lot to deal with right after getting sworn in - I mean seriously, talk about a bad first day on the job. I don't think she is doing a good job as Executive in Chief... I think she likes her title a bit too much and isn't looking out for what is best for the country!
Well - I can't wait to see what happens next week. But what ever it is, I know that Jack will be amazing.

4 comments:
I've never watched 24...hmm might have to check it out.
LINZY - OMG! I have every season on DVD. You cant just pick up in a season with out ever watching the prior seasons. You can borrow anytime. Season 1 will forever in my heart be the best one. I got Alisha hooked. It's dangerous. Just ask her!
JACK BAUER CAN'T RIDE A BIKE.
Kimmie we also have evvery season out on dvd and will not miss it for ANYTHING! We also think this is a great season so far. Sorry we didn't get to meet you recently, we could have bored your mom to death all jight talking about 24! :-)
Post a Comment