Monday, February 9, 2009

Mute Monday - Addiction

Lovingly referred to as "crackbook"

9 comments:

Pam said...

I heart facebook too! Did you leave me a reply?

Linzy with a Z said...

ugh I need to go to rehab for my facebook addiction.

fishy said...

Facebook assuredly IS an addiction to many... maybe even as addictive as blogging! Very current subject matter, have a great Monday, mute or otherwise.

Jenny said...

JUST this weekend, I started a Facebook account because a friend wanted me to look at something. HOLY SCHNIZZ. CrackBook is right. I'm just barely managing my problem with Blogging, so I ran screaming out of Facebook.

Welcome to Mute Monday!

h said...

Grrherahaahhahaahhaa. Yeppers, that's an addiction for some for sure. Happy Mute Monday!

moi said...

I have friends who started off blogging, then got addicted to Facebook. Now, it's all they do. Moi? I'm a Facebook slacker. But it is interesting when someone from your past pops up to ask, "Dude, what ARE you wearing?" Happy Mute Monday – hope you're enjoying playing along!

Karen said...

I keep getting people asking me to go on Facebook. So far I have managed to resist. Crackbook....love it! Happy Mute Monday.

Kymical Reactions said...

Linz - for sure, we need a 12 step program!

Fishy - am new to the blogging world, and it too is beyond addicting.

Troll - you have no idea!

Moi - I started out as a slacker, but then curiosity gets the best of you! you snoop and find out that some of the people with a Facebook are the last ones you would suspect!

Gypsy - It is like crack. I gotta have it. I feel incomplete without it. Pathetic, I know.

Aunty Belle said...

ain't got no facebook--need to learn how--but what I doan need is another addiction thas' blog related!!

Happy MM!